Orders are consolidated onto pallets and shipped to one location.
- Order Processing:
The following information needs to be on EACH purchase order:
- Shipping Method: “CONSOLIDATED”
- Ship Date: Indicate one of these ship dates:
- July 14th
- August 11th
- September 22th
- October 13th
- October 27th*
*Last release date available for consolidated
- Distributors are responsible for a finding a carrier.
- UPS or Fed Ex is NOT a consolidated ship method.
- Notify customer service of your carrier as soon as possible to avoid shipment delays.
- Must include carrier contact information (including contact name and phone number).
When consolidated shipment is complete you will receive a fax or email with the weights and dimensions; along with a Commercial Invoice (for tax purposes only) for your records.
The last consolidated shipment will be 10-27-17. Orders must be received and factory ready 2 weeks prior to this ship date. If you still have orders in house that are not complete by 10-27-17, we will ship the orders upon completion via “FedEx Economy”. Unfortunately, we will not be able to contact you if this happens. If you would like to pick a different carrier, please state that carrier on each order.